#1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough public speaking/speech/presentation course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back. This is the most thorough course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how to give a speech/presentation (you will learn to enjoy public speaking)!
Giving a perfect speech or presentation can change your life and the lives of countless others (life often comes down to a few short moments).
Course Goal: From page to stage; you learn everything (yes everything) you need to know about giving a GREAT speech for business & personal presentations.
Course Outline: There are 12 parts (called “Acts”) in this comprehensive and enjoyable speech/presentation/public speaking course with many exercises, examples and templates to help you work smarter and not harder when making your speech. The course outline is as follows:
- Act 1: Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Act 2: Purpose: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Act 3: Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in our speech and how to structure it.
- Act 4: Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 different presentation products from PowerPoint to Keynote and many more (this assumes that you have no experience with any of the software products mentioned in this course…many of which are free to use).
- Act 5: Confidence: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode for your speech!
- Act 6: Delivery: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece and using the best body language.
- Act 7: Questions: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech and answer literally any question.
- Act 8: Preparation: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving/preparing for presentations).
- Act 9: Appearance: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Act 10: Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- Act 11: 25 Presentation Guides: Access to 25 speech guides and well over 50 slide templates for every type of presentation/speech/public speaking occasion.
- Act 12: Resources: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- Conclusion / Epilogue: Conclusions + Congratulations!
Since this is a very comprehensive 16 hour course, there are 3 ways to take this course as follows:
- You can take the entire course in order.
- You can take the entire course in order and then skip ahead when prompted in the lessons to do so.
- You can choose to take only the topics that interest you the most.
This Course is Based on Real Practical Experience and Not Theory: This course includes 25 speech/presentation guide books and well over 50 presentations templates created for this course and for you. This course is based on my 25 years of experience presenting at keynote speaker events, a TEDx Talk, raising money investor presentations, lecturing at Stanford, McGill University, The Hult International School of Business, Berkeley, San Francisco State University, wedding speeches, panel discussions, conferences, being an MC, best man speech, online presentations, interviews, sales presentations, receiving and giving awards speeches, giving toasts, being put on the spot to speak with no preparation, media interviews with Forbes and other publications, university graduation convocation keynote speeches, many international speeches, board meeting presentations, group presentations, motivational speeches, business keynote speeches, etc. (all of which are covered in this course).
★★★★★ “Thank you for the great opportunity to follow your course. For the past years I have followed a number of courses on public speaking worldwide in order to update myself on skills in public speaking. As a speech language pathologist and fluency specialist I train people who stutter become ‘wow’ speakers. I must say I am very successful and that is why I always want to keep updated on public speaking skills. I must say that your course is the most comprehensive and straight to the point course. The content is very much similar to the courses I deliver but I enjoyed your passion, enthusiasm and also expertise. As you know lol, those are the secrets of public speaking. During our courses both of manage to change the fear into fun for public speaking. Once again, well done for the extremely well organized course. It could not have been better 🙂 keep up the good work.” -Dr Joseph Agius, Speech Language Pathologist
★★★★★ “I love Chris’s passion for his subject – to be honest the idea of public speaking scares me rigid, but I’m beginning to get excited that I may finally overcome this fear – because I know I have so much value to deliver if I can become a good presenter!” – Alex Parker
★★★★★ “I am impressed with the contents and suggestions.” – Maria Pinho
★★★★★ “The first impression is great and I lovely recommend the course to everyone who wants to improve his speech.” – Vinko Susak