#1 Best Selling Investing Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Financial Analyst Training and Investing Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, Columbia MBA graduate, former Goldman, hedge fund founder, venture capitalist, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Wired and Venture Beat.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough financial analyst course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back. This is the most thorough and longest course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how competitive they are in the finance industry as a financial analyst or as an investor.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have just been hired by Morgan Haroun Sachs Company (MHS), which is the world’s #1 (pretend) finance company. You will be going through our new hire Financial Analyst Training Program boot camp. You will learn a lot about finance in this training program with NO THEORY as you will be dealing with the employees and clients of our firm MHS Company in edutaining interactive case studies.
This course is taught by Chris Haroun who also went through the Goldman Sachs financial analyst training program as well as the new hire training programs of other top finance companies. Chris has also started his own hedge fund and venture capital firms and is an award winning MBA school professor. He teaches based on real life practical experience.
Do you have what it takes to complete this 22+ hour comprehensive finance training program? I’ll see you on the other side.
What Will You Learn in this Finance Bootcamp Course?
- How to pick stocks.
- Become an expert in Excel for financial analysts.
- How an IPO works.
- How to manage a portfolio.
- How to build financial models.
- How to get hired and promoted as a financial analyst.
- How risk management works.
- How to use technical analysis.
- How to value companies.
- Use and create Excel based templates developed by Chris to help you create financial statements from scratch (meaning income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and more).
- Use and create Excel based templates developed by Chris to help you value companies using several different valuation methodologies, including P/E, P/R and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF).
- Use and create Excel based templates developed by Chris to help you manage a portfolio.
- How Monetary Policy works.
- How Fiscal Policy works.
- How interest rates are changed and why this is crucial to understand for successful financial analysts.
- How to pitch long and short ideas to portfolio managers.
- How to find great venture capital investment ideas.
- How to come up with mutual fund investment ideas (longs – meaning buys) using an easy to understand top down and bottoms up research process.
- How to come up with hedge fund investment ideas (longs and shorts) using an easy to understand top down and bottoms up research process.
- Identify crucial catalysts (timed events) in order to know when the optimal time is to buy or short a stock.
- Understand how investment banks (the ‘Sell Side’) can help you be more successful in a hedge fund or mutual fund career.
- Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
- Analyze and understand a balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- Understand and use modeling best practices so you can create financial models.
- Know where to get data in order to build a financial model (in depth understanding of identifying and using/navigating the best free websites and sources to build your financial model)!
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for an income statement.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a balance sheet.
- Create a financial model (projecting the future) for a cash flow statement.
- Understand valuation best practices so you can create target prices based on your financial models.
- How to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/E in order to pick target prices.
- How to use P/R in order to pick target prices.
- Other valuation methodologies, including EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, P/B, EV/FCF, etc.
- Come up with a target price based on an average of several different valuation methodologies.
- Learn about 14 different Financial Analyst jobs and how they overlap and work together (including Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management etc.).