This course is designed to people from all backgrounds (IT and non-IT) who are willing to learn all about Databases and System analysis
After this course you’ll be able to :
- Analyse a system and Build Entity-Relationship Diagrams, and build the logical model.
- Normalise your database tables (until the 3NF).
- Implement your ER-Diagram into a physical database using MySQL ( Build your own Database).
- You’ll be able to read, write and understand SQL queries and Complex SQL queries (Nested SQL queries).
- Use most important Pre-built SQL functions.
- Use join statements in SQL.
- You’ll be able to implement a database over Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
The course is updated regularly, you can always ask questions and give feedback.
Bonus content such as other DBMS will be added regularly.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking forward to discover the world of database
- People with no knowledge to databases world
- Students Looking to boost their academic performance
- This course is NOT for Database Professionals
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Data and Data Types in SQL perspective
- Introduction to information Systems
- System Analysis & E-R Modelling and Relationships
- Different ways to for Database Modeling
- Querying using Structure Query Language
- Data Definition language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation language (DDL)
- Installing MySQL Server and building your own live database
- Aggregation functions